Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by BattleDynasty on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 pm

i got chat ban and kick from server many times too ..... the new 'developers' says that God is NOTHING without them .
and i cant fcuking understand how the fcuk one noob who is from 1 or 2 days in this server can just remove the gm acces from one of the most oldest players in this server .
you thing you own this server and now you can ban god and jack ??
may be God will be banned soon lol! (a joke) What a Face


Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BattleDynasty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 40
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 pm

Also... i only Banned Unforgiven. Which i told u in the game when u asked before "Who Kicked me"
and i asked "y are u Unforgiven?"
u said "no some1 kicked me"

P.S.
(But then after a few min i went back on the DB and unbanned Unforgiven)

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 pm

Erika wrote:if you feel that only those three things is enough for one person to handle, you must have seriously lived a protective life..

go do your DEV-bussnis, and do it well.. i really appriciate what you're doing (really appriciating the new servers, the improvements, and the coding). but i also, as a player, appriciate the GM-work that Stelk is doing. he's the only one i've seen making a pvp event successfully on this server, for example. Now, tell him not to give adena, and enchant and shiat, and he might be allright.. if he's still not - kick him from the crew.
/care

but yea.. the servers would maybe not exist without you.. but that's nothing to say you can't be wrong about other stuff, right? -.-
Look erika we cant stay 24 hours infront of the server and fixing it all the time because Stelk didnt do anything to defend server from hackers.I saw 20000 errors today in the GS console with trys to hack the server... i even dont know how he is still up oO...maybe the java defence system helped him Razz... anyway We have personal life too. Yesterday i started the servers. Today i have finished the PvP one and i have started to create the x300 and i didnt went anywhere except standing on the computer, but without eko cuz he have changed the access to the server machine i cant proceed. And eko changed the pass because of Stelk(To defend his ass) So what eko wins? He wins only that he keep stelk.But what he lose? He lose TheGoddess,Fixed and stable servers, and maybe a person who i dont know does he care about .. me ...

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:32 pm

TheGoddess wrote:Listen here Erika...
I do not know were u got this "Problem" that i have with u from.. Because from at i remeber i say hi etc to you when i see you.

(QUOTE) "And erika for your more upper post .. nobody have banned you! The server is offline nobody can log!"

So go get ur facts right. And stop trying to turn players against me... also u stelk. I was snooping ur chat when u were online.

oh.. crap.. maybe you JUST NEED TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD before answering shit..

actually, i did get my facts right, and excaused myself with this post

Erika wrote:uhm... and this is also big, so i wont edit this time around either..
now, the status checker tells me the server is down, and i get the same response now.. maybe it had a time lagg on showing online/offline status. i dont know.. ill try to log in later and see.. and if im banned, i'm going to bloody laugh my ass off (couse this time, i've not, seriously & for real, done ANYTHING wrong -.-)

see that? i did alredy admit that i might have been wrong <.<

geez..
and i'm quite suprised you do all this shit against me as well since we are friendly with eachother otherwise.. but it's kinda WEIRD when you do all this crap you do.. like.. banning me from the server for 5 minutes for.. ehm.. doing WHAT exactly?

that's really why im trying to get people enlightened.. if you feel like calling it "turning people against me", it's all fine with me. 'couse right now, that's really exactly what im doing when im telling ppl i STILL WANT YOU HERE, but without the rights to ban me for fucking nothing <.<
(still "turning people against me"? -.-)

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Also Dynasty... i would like to know who told u that
"the new 'developers' says that God is NOTHING without us "
Caz thats pure lies....
Caz i cannot remeber saying that...
So dont turn God against me ans WhiteFang.
U want reason for being kicked?
---------------
REASON:
You were abusing me over hero chat.
----------------

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 pm

BattleDynasty wrote:..... the new 'developers' says that God is NOTHING without them .


Why only the friends of Stelk are telling that ... i dont see proof where we said it ... anyway i dont know if eko is really nothing without us .. i have never thinked over this


Edit: Goddess maybe you mean not abusing you mean flaming Razz

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Geri on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:36 pm

BattleDynasty wrote:i got chat ban and kick from server many times too ..... the new 'developers' says thatSOMETHING EDIT HERE BECUSE LIE.
and i cant fcuking understand how the fcuk one noob who is from 1 or 2 days in this server can just remove the gm acces from one of the most oldest players in this server .
you thing you own this server and now you can ban god and jack ??
may be God will be banned soon lol! (a joke) What a Face

Geri
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:37 pm

GET IT THROUGHT UR HEAD:

The only person i banned for 5mins is Unforgiven. And she was warned twice. until she threated to hack the server. so i banned her for 5mins.

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Geri on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:38 pm

ok stop the discussion




STOP!!!!!
TOPIC LOCKED

Geri
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 pm

Geri wrote:
BattleDynasty wrote:i got chat ban and kick from server many times too ..... the new 'developers' says thatSOMETHING EDIT HERE BECUSE LIE.
and i cant fcuking understand how the fcuk one noob who is from 1 or 2 days in this server can just remove the gm acces from one of the most oldest players in this server .
you thing you own this server and now you can ban god and jack ??
may be God will be banned soon lol! (a joke) What a Face


and i still cant get it why only friend of Stelk say that ... and the 3 GMs are lieing .. GO GO EKOICE goooo ... with this lier your server will be "the best" trust me Wink Evil or Very Mad

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:44 pm

jaff wrote:
Erika wrote:if you feel that only those three things is enough for one person to handle, you must have seriously lived a protective life..

go do your DEV-bussnis, and do it well.. i really appriciate what you're doing (really appriciating the new servers, the improvements, and the coding). but i also, as a player, appriciate the GM-work that Stelk is doing. he's the only one i've seen making a pvp event successfully on this server, for example. Now, tell him not to give adena, and enchant and shiat, and he might be allright.. if he's still not - kick him from the crew.
/care

but yea.. the servers would maybe not exist without you.. but that's nothing to say you can't be wrong about other stuff, right? -.-
Look erika we cant stay 24 hours infront of the server and fixing it all the time because Stelk didnt do anything to defend server from hackers.I saw 20000 errors today in the GS console with trys to hack the server... i even dont know how he is still up oO...maybe the java defence system helped him Razz... anyway We have personal life too. Yesterday i started the servers. Today i have finished the PvP one and i have started to create the x300 and i didnt went anywhere except standing on the computer, but without eko cuz he have changed the access to the server machine i cant proceed. And eko changed the pass because of Stelk(To defend his ass) So what eko wins? He wins only that he keep stelk.But what he lose? He lose TheGoddess,Fixed and stable servers, and maybe a person who i dont know does he care about .. me ...

i cant keep up with all your posts anymore <.<

let me say this once:
UNTIL SOMEONE GIVES THE WHOLE PICTURE ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN THEGODDESS AND STELK, NOONE CAN MORALISE ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG.
sad that you cant do your job, sad that stelk doesn't do his job (IF he doesn't? O.o), sad that thegoddess is emo over my ass (want that dude to stay to code), sad that you're leaving (if you are)..


saaad story..


roflol..

but now, for real..

i see some easy fixes here..
GM = game master.. it holds name to a wide range of degrees..
i dont know what stelk knows about protecting a server, but obviously it's not a lot.. but does this mean he cannot stay as a GM? -.-
he holds events.. it's him and Geri who does this (thanks), but one person is not enough.. lose Stelk, and you only have one person left.. do the rest of that math <.<
TheGoddess.. why do you need rights to kick/ban people? -.-
do you need those rights in you dev-job? -.-
i'd say no..
so take them away >.<
god.. tell your crew which job instructions they have, and tell them not to cross the lines..
jaff.. dont know what you're doing, but please continue doing it, couse as i dont even know you, i bet you're at least doing some good Very Happy
geri... well.. keep up the good work? -.-

me? quit joking on the server, couse it's obviously something needs to be (at least) kicked for..

god.. write down in the rule book that all attempts to be funny = kick..

and than we're all set and good to go again?

couse whatever you say, you will all (in your life) HAVE to live with getting along with people you dont like..

the paths of dev and gm don't HAVE to cross. just cut eachother some slack, and i think you'll all be fine with eachother. if thegoddes do not like me making jokes, i'll be perfectly sincere when talking to him/her (which one is it, really?) and be all formal and shit.. this way, noone HAVE to leave, and noone gets fucked up -.-

now, im going to have to answer the 6 posts which has come up while i was writing this down <.<

*edit*
ok..you didn't ban me.. you just kicked me thegoddess.. wutevah, it's all REALLY still the same to me <.<

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:52 pm

Since when was it between me and stelk...?
caz i dnt remeber...its between
Staff - Stelk
maybe even...
Some Players - Stelk

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:55 pm

and.. ehm.. does that change anything in the point i was trying to make? -.-

ok.. i told you before i have no idea what is going on.. i only write down replies here based on what i've seen and heard. until i get the whole picture (which i wont), i dont know Facts.. all i know that my point about people needing to get along on a workplace still stands.

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 pm

tell me one thing. When a weapons is high enchanted , the gameplay is going to hell right? And another thing... if the devs dont need rights to kick/ban etc. then Stelk dont need rights to access the admin panel .. whatever that he is a HGM ... who cares .. nvm i getting pissed from the whole bullshit...

I will say again .. everything in this server may get too dumped because of stelk. TheGoddess for now its gone. If i am do only one who left and maybe i will be kicked too because we made corrected one mistake which GoD did (taking stelk in the GMStaff) and this server wont have any devs... i think Razz ... sooo ekoice will have one GM freak (Stelk) 0 devs and maybe GeRi will be the last normal GM ... i think everything what it musted be said its said ..

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Erika wrote:and.. ehm.. does that change anything in the point i was trying to make? -.-

ok.. i told you before i have no idea what is going on.. i only write down replies here based on what i've seen and heard. until i get the whole picture (which i wont), i dont know Facts.. all i know that my point about people needing to get along on a workplace still stands.


NP ... Today when i access the DB and made my char root admin so i can go in game and see some info about a quest items (most exactly for noblesse) i saw stelk to abuse ... well i am BG too at least i am happy i am not like him. And i was reading and reading what they were writing each other... i even saw such thing yesterday when i created my char .. and then i told TheGoddess that i think Stelk should be banned for GM Abusing .. and he agree with me.. so i and thegoddess tooked the need action.. we removed the rights of Stelk... and then he started to flame us ..

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm

Exactly, i agree.
I got booted from the server due to people saying they dont like me to EkoIce....
I dnt care who likes/dislikes me... I am here to dev and manage the server. I do wats best for the server. I will alwayz talk to the staff before i arange something.
I will alwayz take players thought into consideraton. And meet them half way.
P.S.
I am sorry to all that are offended by me or maybe even intimated by me.

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 pm

TheGoddess wrote:Exactly, i agree.
I got booted from the server due to people saying they dont like me to EkoIce....
I dnt care who likes/dislikes me... I am here to dev and manage the server. I do wats best for the server. I will alwayz talk to the staff before i arange something.
I will alwayz take players thought into consideraton. And meet them half way.
P.S.
I am sorry to all that are offended by me or maybe even intimated by me.

totally agree m8 Razz

Edit: and as i see because of all those shits which happend because of Stelk you wont have the servers up this night .. because Eko change the pass ... THANK YOU STELK THANK YOU!!! Personaly i dont care that they wont be up .. i just want to make the ppls happy but because of stelk this wont happen... and again dude THANK YOU...


P.S. Dont forget to thank him Razz


Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by BattleDynasty on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm

OMG JAFF ! YOU SAY IT ! YOU SAY IT IN BULGARIAN 'god e ni6to bez nas developerite' and thats mean ' god is nothing without us,the developers' just stop to lie .... you say that god know that i have no reason to lie him . i respect your work in the server , but god is not 'nothing' without you ! if you want keep lieing but next time i will got a screen shot , because you event say that .... likes 5 times in 10 minutes when i talk with you ! >_<
avatar
BattleDynasty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 40
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm

you should have spoken to god before removing one of his staff members - yes..

but by what reason did god remove thegoddess? -.-

*edit*
i got my answer alredy

aye, i guess im quite a part of why you got kicked from the crew than ^^ (this thread, for example)

so, i do not like you. i admit that. i dont like the fact that when i speak to you and make a joke, i either get a threat of ban, or get kicked from the server.
but all that can be corrected WITHOUT YOU LEAVING for christ sake >.<

GoD!!
why the fawk does a staff member - a DEV - have to leave becuase of ppl disliking them? there is nothing saying the DEV has to be liked to be able to do their job in enhancing the server <.< */edit*


Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:07 pm

Because me and thegoddes decide to remove stelk .. we didnt can wait and looking how he was abusing so we took our action

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Geri on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:08 pm

Ok we post and post and nothin...
so better stop posting it will be boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geri
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 pm

EkoIce removed me.. becaz some1 has been making a angry group of players against me... and apparently from wat i heard they told him 2 kick me. He cannot listen to 1 story without the other.i have noticed people on this server dont like change.

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 pm

well... im not saying i wouldn't have done the same thing, but all of this could have been avoided by copying the text and sending it to GoD instead ^^

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 pm

Geri we post because Erika dont know anything about this and by other reasons Razz

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Geri wrote:Ok we post and post and nothin...
so better stop posting it will be boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, this is what a forum is here for - discussing stuff..
and this is one of the more interesting discussions i've had so far on this server Very Happy

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum