Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:12 pm

omg hhahahahah it will become more interesting when you see our backs (my and thegoddess's one) Wink

because i think i will only give the server pack to eko and leave i cant work with such freaks (Stelk)


Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by TheGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:12 pm

Thanx Erika.
I agree with u on y i should be booted for being disliked.

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm

jaff wrote:omg hhahahahah it will become more interesting when you see our backs (my and thegoddess's one) Wink

because i think i will only give the server pack to eko and leave i cant work with such freaks (Stelk)

well that's sad, and unprofessional (still not saying i wouldn't have done the same thing). stick around and create a nice 300x server for me.. than retire and play here as a PLAYER? -.-
something tells me i can get some good pvp out of you <.<

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 pm

...If i understand you right you dont care about me.. Wink which means you dont care about TheGoddess --->

jaff - says:
if he keep stelks i think i will only give him the pack and quit

TheGoddess says:
yea

The Goddess says:
if u get kicked

The Goddess says:
im out with ya


anyway if realy eko keep this idiot i dont know who will care but i will quit Goddess too .. and then have fun on fully repaired server ... only it needs some configuration of IPs and passwords + ports Razz

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:26 pm

you're quite right there.
i couldn't care less about anyone on this server.
I'm playing here due to the fact of it being an interesting server. couldn't care less about the people (one exception, and that's no staff member).

the dev team is in my eyes (the eyes of an old dev staff member herself - yes i can code, and have coded for servers) only there to make a server better.. i care about you in that way. i want you to give me a good server to spend my time on. but care about you as human beings? you have got to be kidding me. i don't even know you. i did not even know ABOUT you until today, for christ sake Razz
you may be the best coders in the world, or even the worst, for all i know. please, by all means do your job. it IS appriciated. but dont expect me to care about you as people Very Happy
i only care about you in an professional way Very Happy

the way that.. if you left, this server would soon start sucking - so i'd leave.

msg to GoD again:
i really do mean this. a server without dev = sucky sucky $10 for a blowjob

take care of your staff. dont be partial in a conflict. resolve this as best you can, couse the quantity of players on this server might be on stake.

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Stelk on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm

haHAhah TheGoddess the BULGARIAN develoepr said it .... i have screen also i cna traslet to ise if u want...

To jaff:

Why dont u go create ur lazy 30x rate server and dont mess here? U log here since 1 day and messing everything .. did the server get hacked? moron? I am a bulgarian .. ahha thats hwy i give free etc... can u show me logs u professional DEV? hm? Adena in that kind of server> r u stupid or what? encahtns? ok shgow me the logs make a screen? I could give +20 at the safe that ppls are bored to click(+20 SAFE) i never gived more than 20 retard... this server is not ur The god is making the decision to remove me or not .. who the fuck are u to do it? why u want open server here? dont have moeny for machine or? why dont u take ur Goddess and make ur own server? wtf r u doing here? WWTF u did for that server? and u judge me .. also u r bulgarian too we gonna see what ADMIN u are and i am not 16 years old

To Geri: geri u can just STFU cuz u are all the time off logging for 5 min .. announce the poaleyrs to vote and log out .. also how u want more players at event hwne there is 15 ppls online .. when 5 of them are afk ,, other 5 farming and other 5 participating?

To Jaff:

Shot at 2007-08-08

If u see closely u will see "Obi4am si rabotata"

Translated: I love my job

Is that ur job? removing access ? pff why dont u screw in ur lazy 30x server

Tell me WHAT U did for this server..
U even dont know who is the 3rd dev and u call urself admin?

P.S. U r here 1 day so u cant tell what i did before week or month so just STFU.

To Goddess: Lets see ur job? "Busy Developer" kicking players cuz they are talking with me in party.. u r0x.. as i remmebr u was dev at 300x rate .. i dont see u r fixing it, yes once u banned 1 guy tryed to hack it and yes i tell i dont have access to the DB .. but i dont see u did something for the server .. oh yes a BANK NPC abosolutelly undeeded here..
avatar
Stelk
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 174
Age : 29
Localisation : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:33 pm

Stelk wrote:haHAhah TheGoddess the BULGARIAN develoepr said it .... i have screen also i cna traslet to ise if u want...

To jaff:

Why dont u go create ur lazy 30x rate server and dont mess here? U log here since 1 day and messing everything .. did the server get hacked? moron? I am a bulgarian .. ahha thats hwy i give free etc... can u show me logs u professional DEV? hm? Adena in that kind of server> r u stupid or what? encahtns? ok shgow me the logs make a screen? I could give +20 at the safe that ppls are bored to click(+20 SAFE) i never gived more than 20 retard... this server is not ur The god is making the decision to remove me or not .. who the fuck are u to do it? why u want open server here? dont have moeny for machine or? why dont u take ur Goddess and make ur own server? wtf r u doing here? WWTF u did for that server? and u judge me .. also u r bulgarian too we gonna see what ADMIN u are and i am not 16 years old

To Geri: geri u can just STFU cuz u are all the time off logging for 5 min .. announce the poaleyrs to vote and log out .. also how u want more players at event hwne there is 15 ppls online .. when 5 of them are afk ,, other 5 farming and other 5 participating?

To Jaff:

Shot at 2007-08-08

If u see closely u will see "Obi4am si rabotata"

Translated: I love my job

Is that ur job? removing access ? pff why dont u screw in ur lazy 30x server

Tell me WHAT U did for this server..
U even dont know who is the 3rd dev and u call urself admin?

P.S. U r here 1 day so u cant tell what i did before week or month so just STFU.

To Goddess: Lets see ur job? "Busy Developer" kicking players cuz they are talking with me in party.. u r0x.. as i remmebr u was dev at 300x rate .. i dont see u r fixing it, yes once u banned 1 guy tryed to hack it and yes i tell i dont have access to the DB .. but i dont see u did something for the server .. oh yes a BANK NPC abosolutelly undeeded here..

Razz when i said "Obi4am si rabotata" translated "I love my job" That was because at last me and the Goddess found the SQL string for the GH trader. About the logs i check .. the GM logs are disabled ... sad isnt it .. and enchanting on +20 is something .. and giving adena? yes it is something too Razz About that the x30 server... please shut up .. you dont even know why i am making him .. not because of me .. i am making him because of Eko. WHen there is such server more ppls will come which is = on donations .. they wont come to me they will go to Eko for his server ... and about that what we are doing (The devs) isnt your job. So shut your fucking mouth please! ...

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:37 pm

this is probably the most interesting thing i've seen of lineage for over two years.. something is actually happening Razz

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:39 pm

I think Eko wont log soon ... Sad anyway i like this discussion Razz

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by SexyPwnage on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:52 pm

Hhmm, well. Since I've been playing here Geri and Wh0else were doing mostly the events. But wenn I saw Stelk for this first time, I asked him if he was new or something. He answered me he couldn't be online so much (I forgot that, I'm not so in keeping words exactly) But it was something with the server. But well, Since he came online, he started to make events etc. But after a while he start making less since geri/wh0esle/god were online more and more.
In my knowlegde he was "banned because he mistreating players?" So how did he mistreat them. Give me any example please. (Really give me one at least). It even got announced so..


@Goddess, did you even spoke with GoD about the buff lines changings?
It was not because of the buffs that it was lagging so hard. It was always like that with the same players, so it wasn't because of that. After you changed and restarting like 52936450987 (not because of the lagg ((not all Razz))) times it was still as laggy before the damn chance.

@Jaff, why do you even dare to call stelk a (whatever you called him again). You don't know how he is, you're here for like a few days.

@All, why don't you speak with GoD before banning an Admin/gm w/e stelk was?? He should have his oppinion too. Goddess and Jaff are here new not for so long if I am right, and already banning a GM/Admin who was here at like the start of the server? That's really sick.

This is just my oppinion, how I got it to me.

SexyPwnage <3

SexyPwnage
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by jaff on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:03 pm

We removed him so we dont have any future abusing, bugs and hacking because someone didnt look the players. I am BG too and i know very good that BGs must not be admin/GMs ... Smile they only want the best items and to be like hero and to be with the magic super haste .. tipical for 16 years old noob ... I came here because EkoIce need help for setting up 2 servers and making it more stable. So TheGoddess and me decide to help him and we are taking every action that we think its better for server and reducing of future abusing and etc. And trust me i know EkoIce(GoD) even before he to create this server. He is very nice person and i hope he to get the right descusion. Smile About the buff lines its not Goddess idea. GoD Told him ... dont talk when you dont know something Razz ... and for last i dont think its normal to sit all day at giran and doing nothing! Those 2 days that i was in server when i was in giran i saw him to do only that and i didnt saw him to create even 1 event. Yes most of the time i am offline by the reason i am making the Servers but i am logging for 10 min to get some info about items every 1 hour at least and i have never saw announcements for such event... and next time SexyPwnage please dont talk when you dont know very good the situation Razz Wink

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by SexyPwnage on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 pm

jaff wrote:We removed him so we dont have any future abusing, bugs and hacking because someone didnt look the players. I am BG too and i know very good that BGs must not be admin/GMs ... Smile they only want the best items and to be like hero and to be with the magic super haste .. tipical for 16 years old noob ... I came here because EkoIce need help for setting up 2 servers and making it more stable. So TheGoddess and me decide to help him and we are taking every action that we think its better for server and reducing of future abusing and etc. And trust me i know EkoIce(GoD) even before he to create this server. He is very nice person and i hope he to get the right descusion. Smile About the buff lines its not Goddess idea. GoD Told him ... dont talk when you dont know something Razz ... and for last i dont think its normal to sit all day at giran and doing nothing! Those 2 days that i was in server when i was in giran i saw him to do only that and i didnt saw him to create even 1 event. Yes most of the time i am offline by the reason i am making the Servers but i am logging for 10 min to get some info about items every 1 hour at least and i have never saw announcements for such event... and next time SexyPwnage please dont talk when you dont know very good the situation Razz Wink


Before you answer this, read which I said below my post. "This is just my oppinion how it got to me" So I don't get 2-sided. It means that's how I got it. Learn to read next time pls. kkThx.

And You said: "I am BG too and i know very good that BGs must not be admin/GMs ... Smile they only want the best items and to be like hero and to be with the magic super haste .. tipical for 16 years old noob ..."

So you are the same, you don't need to be admin/gm too. gtfo <3.
And give me 1 reason to talk so much bad things about Stelk, you are only here for like a few days. You don't know him. He is older than 16.. Maybe a GM needs his relax times too maybe?!
You are here the 16 year old crap to me -.-

To me you're maybe good at your job. But in person you're to me such a fucking idiot who can't read.


Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

SexyPwnage
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:35 pm

though, i can understand the frustration SexyPwnage is feeling.
here's a little story about how the Stelk i know is..

I can bluntly say that every gm in this server has handed me items (except goddess and jaff).. even god.. it's nothing of real use, and nothing that you cannot get.. but it helped me getting Divine Shield and Ice Queens Tiara without farming them (they look good, so i want them rather than the über s-grade items)..
it was always stuff like that..

now.. Stelk.. i never got squat from him <.<
when we're in town and some moron is asking him for adena, he has a lot of patience.. but after 30 minutes he jut shouts out "CAN SOMEONE GIVE THIS LITTLE ANNYING PEST SOME ADENA TO GET THE FAKK OUT OF HERE?".. why i also had a hard time finding how he would give ppl enchants or adena >.<

and about sexy..
she's lost her character twice since she started playing here.. by GoD's order she was not to get ANYTHING back.

(now, i got the following told to me, so i dont know about the accuracy)

today, ehlana lost her char. ive had the same problem myself, but i was told to solove it or get NOTHING back. GoD wouldn't even duplicate my char to make it movable.
and ehlana gets everything back from goddess.. and hero.. and all...
kind of unfair -.-

i guess this is what Sexy feels as well..

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by SexyPwnage on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:38 pm

Well, he only asked me if my password was maybe to easy. nothing else hehe.

SexyPwnage
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by whoelse on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:41 pm

jaff wrote:My character have admin rights Razz and i cant use the name jaff in game because there is a such NPC and it dont allow me. Currently i am a Dev i am making the new servers. And if it wasnt goddess and me i think those new servers wouldnt exist... (Only my opinion) Anyway i can create servers , making the website and listenning the bullshits of Stelk. (I think its too much for one person Razz ) Stelk is a Bulgarian so what we are talking about??? give adena to BG - mistake / ench weapons to BG - mistake / GIVE ADMIN RIGHTS TO BG - VERY BIG MISTAKE...

Thats all ;P

I am Bulgarian also, I don`t give adena to others, i don`t enchant weapons to others. What the hell is your problem, i don`t see your point...

avatar
whoelse
Junior Member
Junior Member

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : England
Registration date : 2007-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by SexyPwnage on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:44 pm

And yeah, Erika. Stelk gave me neither a fuck or Geri.
I was there, Goddess was there, Erika and Stelk. We were in 1 party. Erika was screaming like 100% for epic armors. (Kinda funny). Did he gave anything, no.. not even 1 adena. So yeah hard to notice wenn he gives enchants or others. I agree with Erika here.

SexyPwnage
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 pm

well.. actually, that wasn't because i wanted them. i wanted to trade mine for new parts with more mana -.- my parts had alredy, or were going to disappear..

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by whoelse on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 pm

Instead of spamming in this forum, i suggest the developers to do their job and the players to be patient for the server. FFS
avatar
whoelse
Junior Member
Junior Member

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : England
Registration date : 2007-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:49 pm

excause me, but i lack a IRL life, so i spam this forum while the server is down kkthx..

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by whoelse on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:51 pm

You are trully a problem kid, and the developers are trully problem adults.
avatar
whoelse
Junior Member
Junior Member

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : England
Registration date : 2007-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:53 pm

and the fact is that i'm probably the adult, and they be the kidz.. -.-
but yes, im a problem KID Very Happy

Erika
Member
Member

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Stelk on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:22 am

To Jaff as i said i am not 16 yrs old r u blind or what?
Second maybe i am not PRO GM but i know how to make fun with the plaeyrs... gimme a proof how i give free enchants ... second u r totally new here and u r not authorized to organize the server like how u want... If i go down ... some1 of u go down too ...


Oh and second ... Ask some1 if i use SUPER HASTE ..... maybe to cross a long road ( in that case yes ) second I hate my glow .. hitting me in my eyes ... and thinrd the S grade draco armor? well this is my favorite armor set.. I hate multiskilling if i go down i wont play a normal char but i'll be always in-game ot speak with the firends i have here .. not retards like u so again STFU - Bulgarian Administrator
avatar
Stelk
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 174
Age : 29
Localisation : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by SexyPwnage on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:18 am

Stelk wrote:To Jaff as i said i am not 16 yrs old r u blind or what?
Second maybe i am not PRO GM but i know how to make fun with the plaeyrs... gimme a proof how i give free enchants ... second u r totally new here and u r not authorized to organize the server like how u want... If i go down ... some1 of u go down too ...


Oh and second ... Ask some1 if i use SUPER HASTE ..... maybe to cross a long road ( in that case yes ) second I hate my glow .. hitting me in my eyes ... and thinrd the S grade draco armor? well this is my favorite armor set.. I hate multiskilling if i go down i wont play a normal char but i'll be always in-game ot speak with the firends i have here .. not retards like u so again STFU - Bulgarian Administrator


Yeah I know in that kill the gm event, you always got killed so easy. Because you were to lazy to learn skills, you've told me though and others, that you were sick of multi Razz But you're not the one who decided about that, who is GoD does. just like you said. And about the armors, DUH, it's buyable. Amagad. I so agree on stelk here.

And anyway, everyone can be like a gm here. It just takes longer. Only you can't get it more than +50 items and super haste.. That's all the differnce (and getting everywhere, which no1 cares about so lots, I even prefer to walk there). Though.

@Jaff, this was my oppinion about how it comes to me again. If you don't believe, fuck you. Bb

SexyPwnage
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:52 am

OK !

STOP THAT FUCKING SPAM/FLAMING !!

I HAVE MAKE MY DECISIONS.

As Stelk Was REMOVED without my approval...He is free to return or not like GM. But i know that : he can't stay near JAFF, so im nearly to 100% he WONT to come back to be GM in my server....So, if you want Stelk...come as a simple player..

and i want to thnx a person that cause that fucking trouble in my TEAM : this person is TheGoddess.

i want to say something, as i told/asked you to develop my future 300x server...HOW THE FUCKING HELL YOU COME IN MY SERVER, KICK/BAN/UN-GM MY GM's ? ????

that is the reason who maked me to EXLUDE TheGoddess from My TEAM.

If here Jaff will continue to help me...then OK.
if not, JAFF : You are free to left, but you must Know 1 thing....

IF inside the GM-Team (dev + gm's) aren't ARMONY, NOTHING will WORK Propelly, and My/server TEAM will have always Problems.

the last point : I maked this final reply only to announe that TheGoddess Is OUT from My server...JAFF is IN...Stelk must Choose...if you will stay, you must convive with Jaff..if not...you are welcome as simple player.

THAT'S ALL.

*TOPIC LOCKED*
avatar
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 108
Age : 33
Localisation : ITALY-Florence
Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://l2underworld.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum